- Book Club Overview
- Emotional intelligence (EQ) is a critical skill for effective management and leadership.
It affects our attitude and outlook on life. It can also help to alleviate anxiety and
avoid depression and mood swings. When it comes to enjoying professional success
and mutually rewarding personal relationships, EQ matters just as much as
intellectual ability (IQ) – if not more.
Join this unique platform-based book club to engage in a memorable journey
using Travis Bradberry’s book, Emotional Intelligence 2.0. Participants will have
fun completing short microburst learning activities while connecting with
colleagues on discussion boards, with overall progress tracked on a leaderboard
through a gamified experience. Together, we will learn, do and inspire while on
this exciting book club journey.
- Identify the importance of emotional intelligence personally and professionally
- Complete your personal Emotional Intelligence appraisal
- Identify the four attributes of emotional intelligence
- Discuss ways to improve your EQ
- Develop an action plan for improvement
- Activ8 Health, LLC is a new Phoenix Health Care Management Services' Company. Developed in conjuction with our technology partner Rali, it is an educational tool delivered via a proven, award-winning mobile learning transfer platform. The Emotional Intelligence Book Club is housed on this platform and is for the benefit of Vizient Southern States' members and other hospital organizations.
Click Here To Learn More
- Registration for Book Club
- Launch Date
- August 14, 2020
- Deadline to register is August 10, 2020
- Calendar of Events
- Informational Webinar Recording
- Contact Us
- Sharon Ellis
Senior Director of Clinical Improvement