- Collaborative Summary
- The Perioperative Leaders Network is designed to provide a forum for perioperative/surgery leaders to focus on improving care while also addressing day-to-day operations and regulatory requirements. Participation promotes sharing of leading practices; learning from subject matter experts; and the exchange of knowledge, ideas and solutions that will improve clinical quality, efficiency, patient care, family and staff engagement, as well as financial outcomes. Meetings are a combination of in-person meetings and webinars.
- Calendar of Educational Events
- November 1-2, 2018 - Clinical Supply Conference (Pt. Clear, AL)
- Register Now!NOTE: Select Perioperative/Surgical Services Network Member when prompted to select an attendee role.
- Contact Us
- For more information on how to engage or participate, or if you have questions, please contact Sharon, Megan, Tim or Michael via their contact information below.
Senior Director, Clinical Improvement
Performance Improvement Administrative Assistant
Director, Networks - Vizient Southern States, Oklahoma/Arkansas, Mid-America