Vizient Southern States offers several benchmarking reports based on member needs and requests. Below is a brief description of our current reports:
- CFO Monthly Financial Indicators
- Created by Vizient Southern States' Finance and Operations Executives Network, this monthly report benchmarks on 21 key performance indicators including operating margin, days cash on hand, debt service coverage ratio and days in A/R. Participating members can maintain their indicator data and download reports here.
- Human Resources Employee Benefits Prevalence Survey
- Initiated by members of the Vizient Southern States' Human Resources Leaders Network, this annual report allows members to benchmark their current offerings in 7 key benefit and service categories to other HCOs. Participating members can use survey results to assess their comprehensive benefits package in order to attract and retain top talent, as well as enhance leadership development and improve employee engagement.
- Human Resources Staffing Benchmarking Report
- Created by members of the Vizient Southern States' Human Resources Leaders Network, this report allows members to compare and trend their key human resources metrics. Examples include turnover rates, vacancy and RN specific metrics.